Please read our Pass Policies before purchasing.
Introductory Special – 2 weeks Unlimited Yoga can only be purchased once.
Introductory Special – 20 classes can only be purchased during the introductory 2 weeks, and classes expire after one year.
For the occasional yogi – best deal for those practicing once a week or less.
By-the-Class passes for Bikram Yoga expire after one year. Please be advised that any By-the-Class passes purchased after March 26, solely for use in the Stone Studio, will expire on April 30.
For the committed yogi – best deal for those practicing three times a week or more.
*may be paid in installments with post-dated cheques.
For the lifestyle yogi – best deal for those practicing twice a week or more, with a regular monthly practice. Minimum commitment of 3 months.
- Sign-up at the studio or online by filling out a contract.
- Works like a gym membership – your VISA or Mastercard will be charged automatically every month on the same day that you first purchased the pass (i.e. you buy the pass on July 15, your card will be charged on the 15th of every month).
- It’s convenient – no need to worry about renewing your pass while you commit to a regular practice.
- Minimum commitment period is 3 months. After 3 months simply give us 30 days written notice to cancel.
|same rates as regular yoga|
In our retail boutique we carry a range of mats, no-slip yoga towels, Tonic yoga wear, Shakti yoga wear, Bikram books and CDs, no sweat activewear detergent, and more!
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Passes are non-transferable.
- Passes are non-extendable.
- Passes cannot be put on hold.
- Passes cannot be shared.
- Passes are activated on date of purchase, with the exception of any special offer Challenge Passes, which are activated on the first day of the challenge.
- As of April 30 Feel Yoga will no longer be selling drop-in classes, or accepting unlimited yoga passes and by-the-class cards sold after March 26, for any Stone Studio classes.
- All rates include HST.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, debit, cash, cheque.
- All prices are in Canadian Currency, and are subject to change.